Friday, November 15, 2013

Wedding Entertainment at Pillings Lock Marina, Loughborough


This year I have performed my walk around close up magic at a number of new wedding venues.
This Summer I was at the lovely Pillings Lock Marina in Loughborough for Jude & Matt's wedding day.


Pillings Lock is a great venue for those intimate weddings, with close family and friends. A great summer location by the water with a fantastic atmosphere.

A love reaction shots like these!


From bridesmaids, to grandparents, to children, everybody loves my unique brand of wedding entertainment.


Visit Pillings Lock Marina website for a look at this intimate wedding venue.

If you would like to enquire about or book your wedding entertainment, visit the website at Anthony Chan, or e-mail info@anthonychan.co.uk

To keep up to date with all my latest performances, join this blog and join the facebook fan page at 


No comments:

Post a Comment