Saturday, November 23, 2013

Priest House Wedding Magic

One of my favourite Wedding Venues to perform at is The Priest House Hotel in Castle Donington.

(photo courtesy of aa.com)

I've performed my close up magic at weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties at The Priest House this year.

In the summer I was there for Katie & Stuart's Wedding. A special request of close up magic and pickpocketing, had there guests amazed for the evening!

For the photo shown below, I was about to make a signed playing card, vanish, and appear folded up, inside my wallet. You'll also notice the watch on her right wrist has already gone!

The photo and following feedback was recently sent by the lovely Katie and Stuart!
"Thanks for performing at our wedding. Everyone was amazed and really added to what was an amazing night!! Thanks Katie & Stu
 If you would like to enquire about or book your wedding entertainment, visit the website at Anthony Chan, or e-mail info@anthonychan.co.uk

To keep up to date with all my latest performances, join this blog and join the facebook fan page at 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment